• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Escapee...

CornCob

:cry: My baby boy is gone! I woke up and checked his viv and he wasn't in there....is there ANYTHING I can do to help find him??? I already searched the whole room.

Sorry to hear that he's missing. If you go up to the search function and type in "escape", you'll find lots of threads on this topic to read.

I once found a kingsnake after he'd been missing for two weeks in a house with five cats. 0_0 He was Allllllllllllllll the way on the other side of the house from where he had escaped. They're amazing critters.

Have faith. Ours escaped and we found him a few days later. They are little escape artists. Just found out ours somehow got out again. Our hunt is on again.

I had a 10 inch king escape last winter, and then when spring rolled around we found her in the luggage. LOL

If you search you can find advice about using the soda bottles as traps... with a pinkie inside. Usually the snake will go in eat the pinkie and cant get back out. You can always use painters tape all the baseboards or flour if you have hardwood floors. I also put a critter getter out in a warm area (near a heater vent) with aspen and water.

Back