• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

euthanasia

grdn1014

wasnt really sure where to post this :rolleyes:

i know a lot of corn breeders who keep an adult king snake in cases where they have corn hatchlings that come out deformed or never accepting mice. this seems to be the most commonly accepted form of euthanasia-- since it occurs in nature constantly-- and I personally couldnt see myself mercy killing a snake in any other way.

but here is the real question: do jungle corns (king x corn) retain this snake eating trait??? ive heard both sides numerous times. i really want to get this straight as I plan on breeding next season.

thanks

This is a interesting question. To be honest, I am not sure. I imagine that it would depend on the % of traits inherited from the kingsnake. Some jungles are 25% king, where some are 75% king.
Ryan McCullough
MC Reptiles

Back