• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

even more Reptile World pics

Dang Chris! Those are some awesome pics. Especially love the cobra shots and the black mamba with its mouth open.

Spellbinding, thank you so much, and to everyone else who's shared the trips with us (vicariously)

Love em excepting the one of the Sav hangin out with the iggys. Seem like a time bomb waiting to go off, not to mention the vastly different care requirements!!!

I see you took a lot of your buddy! And what did you do to the Black Mamba to get him to open his mouth? The Black and White Spitting Cobra was a lot more cooperative for you. Still working through them.

Nanci

I didn't do anything special, just got lucky...it was feeding day so EVERYBODY was uber-active. He yawned for me at one point, but I had just pulled the camera away after a good 10 straight minutes of having it trained on him (the black mamba that is). One of the great highlights in the day not photographed though was with the King Cobra...

There's a nice hooded up tongue shot of him in the mix somewhere. Well, after I took the shot I looked down at the screen to check on it. I was standing right up on the glass at the time, and the second I took my eyes off him, he came lunging straight at my face, mouth open!

Unlike me...

you folks have greatpatience in getting great shots.
I'm glad to see you guys enjoy the place.

Hey, my scenting toad retiree lives with two desert tortoise babies. He didn't want to room with Addy for some reason...

Nanci

whew!

I think if that happened to me I'd have to check my shorts!.. hehe!

CMLReptiles said:
I didn't do anything special, just got lucky...it was feeding day so EVERYBODY was uber-active. He yawned for me at one point, but I had just pulled the camera away after a good 10 straight minutes of having it trained on him (the black mamba that is). One of the great highlights in the day not photographed though was with the King Cobra...

There's a nice hooded up tongue shot of him in the mix somewhere. Well, after I took the shot I looked down at the screen to check on it. I was standing right up on the glass at the time, and the second I took my eyes off him, he came lunging straight at my face, mouth open!

Back