• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Evil - 06 (pretty dark) Anery.

lyndy299

Do what with the who now?
Here's Evil, weighing in at 683g...even after 2 months of refusing to eat...

She didn't develop as much yellow as I'd have liked (infact she hardly has any at all, what you see there is what you get) but..she also didn't lighten as much as I assumed she would...

Pics taken in her viv as she can be pretty difficult.

PICT0139.jpg

PICT0140.jpg

PICT0143.jpg

Comments very much appreciated.

wow, she is nice & dark. i love the saddles, they look just like outlines of her saddles since the frosted bit is the same color as the background. neat!

Beautiful specimen!

I'm the kind that prefers dark anerys, charcoals, pewters...this would be a great snake for a granite project, IMHO.....

How old is she?

Dale

She's an 06 (and possibly not even a she). I am happy that she turned out nice and dark, I think I was hoping for a bit more yellow though. I'll take that on board for when I get round to breeding, I have no idea what her genetics are, shouldn't think they'd be anything special though. Thanks for the kind comments.

Back