• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Expert Village on Youtube.com

Jcapicy

Veritas Aequitas
So I did a search on youtube for corn snakes and get a lot of videos from expert village. I watched all but maybe 2 or 3 of them and became slightly irritated. The 2 woman in the videos don't give overly bad information, but more-so, leave out a lot which gives too much room for mis-interpretation. Kind of like a petsmart care sheet. Nothing is mentioned about regulating or measuring a heat source, nothing about hides, in fact the woman does not even mention them, let alone use them in the how-to for setting up a viv.

I think that a lack of information can be just as dangerous as bad/mis information.

Figured it might be worth mentioning if anyone wanted to make their own care-videos to submit to them to maybe replace/revise the video's they have.

"Kind of like a petsmart care sheet. Nothing is mentioned about regulating or measuring a heat source, nothing about hides, in fact the woman does not even mention them, let alone use them in the how-to for setting up a viv. "

BTW, this is just the tip of the iceburg for left out/mis information from the vids of which there are roughly a dozen. From raising to breeding and the husbandry associated.

I know the ones you mean, I found them as well.
And I know what your thinking ....(insert personal insult of your choice)

i def know what your talkin about i watched maybe 2 of them and decided to not watch anymore cause it was just annoying about what they were saying

I just watched one of her video's... wow, poor beginners are going to be so confused!

Back