• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Expos

Galataya16

I keep hearing about all these amazing expos and reptile shows and I can't find any information about any in my area (I know I live in the middle of nowhere lol). Does anyone know about any in the South Dakota/Midwest area? Just about everyone I know dislikes snakes here. Would be so awesome to be around people who enjoy them (other then the amazing people here online of course).

http://www.repticon.com/#
http://www.narbc.com/Tinley/tinley_park.html

There's a Repticon show coming up in Denver, Oct. 25th-26th. If you really want to treat yourself, and maybe combine it with doing something fun in SoCal, try going to the Super Show in Pomona CA in January. It's pretty great. Also, I suppose you could drive to Tinley Park, IL. for their big show in a few weeks. Probably about a 12 hour drive for you, though. BTW, you might live in the middle of nowhere, but I love your town!

Oh, sweet! I wish the Denver one was a little later, but maybe next year. My husband's family all live in WI, so familiar with the long drives. Maybe the March one...? The Tucson/Pheonix Repticon would be fun too, my husband's best friend lives in Tuscon and Allegiant air flies from here to Phoenix. I will have to keep an eye on the Omaha one also. Live to take my nieces and nephews to the Omaha zoo again.

And I agree, I really love it here. My whole family is here. Has it's pain in the butt moments but I always come back here. Lived in WI outside of Milwaukee for a while and didn't care for it. I love to visit but it isn't home, even though I absolutely adore my inlaws. Now I so want to plan some sort of trip around one lol.

Where abouts in WI?

Man, I wish all of these were closer or I had unlimited travel funds!! Most of our travel money when we have it is used to see family. Maybe we could try and make the Illinois one next March or something and make a trip down from WI while seeing family and stay one night there. Waiting that long stinks lol.

About an hour north of Milwaukee. Farm country :)

That sounds like a plan. Waiting really can be tough!

Small world! I grew up in Waukesha, just west of Milwaukee. But I escaped when I was 23, and lived in San Antonio, Tx, for several years before moving to Florida. Anywhere but the Frozen North, haha!

If you visit Tucson, one of the nicer shows around is there in Oct. Unfortunately, it is this coming weekend, so probably no time to get there this year. But consider it for next year.

I just checked on that and it's 835 miles from Rapid City to Twin Falls. But that would be awesome to get to meet more people from this forum!

Back