• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

eye caps

Renosgirl

I don't know if I am using the right wording but when a snake doesn't shed off the eye caps during shedding.

anyways, I am just wondering what is the BEST way to help you scaley friend out? I have seen people use there nails (very lightly) and peel them off and I have heard that use a soft moist cloth and try with that. I just don't know what to do if that were to every happen to me.

My ball always has bad sheds for some unknown reason >.> I can tell you, the best way is definitely a moist washcloth and just gently rub it in circles on the eye until the skin peels off :)

Back