• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

F.I.R.Expo at the USF Sundome

Jcapicy

Veritas Aequitas
Is anyone else going to the Expo at the USF Sundome this weekend in Tampa?

Myself and a few other are going Saturday.

I will be there!

For anyone interested in photographing herps:

Bill will be giving his first ever Powerpoint presentation on herp photography. I have seen part of it and it looks pretty sharp. He will be giving it at 1:30 on both days.

Hope to see you there!

Sounds great! I am an amatuer photographer doing weddings and portfolios on the side even though nature photography is my favorite.

I will have to check it out.

Thanks for the heads up.

I'm going Sunday, Katie and Joe are going Sunday, I _think_ Craig is going Sunday, not sure about Chris and Mike.

Nanci

Chris advised he should know by Saturday if he can join us or not. I haven't heard back from Craig and I don't think Mike is able to join us this time around.

Nanci - what time are you planning on being there? With Joe working late hours, I don't think he wants to go too early this time.

I don't care. Can't buy a snake. I guess I'm just going just to go, and maybe pick up some vines. I have zero money, since I bought $75 worth of thermometers yesterday. It'd be cool to watch Bill's talk.

Nanci

I am to have Mokutan sexed tomorrow night and will be looking for a future mate or just another corn that catches my eye.

or who knows maybe i'll come home with something completely different or nothing at all.

I am looking for an 05-06 female or an 06 male depending on which Mo turns out to be.

Mo is a checkered belly Anery who has ghost bro's and sis's so still unsure what i should look to get as a mate. I am open to suggestions.

If he has ghost brothers/sisters then he/she might be het hypo. The only way to know for sure would be breeding trials.

I don't know if I am going to be spending much either - I have money to burn right now, but am trying to save for Daytona. I do need to get feeders and maybe some wood/vines as well. But you know me - it is very hard for me to walk out of a show without a new snake. I am not looking for anything in particular - but if something catches my eye....who knows! That is how I ended up with Boone at the last show.

I want to stock up on feeders and get a large hook that can collapse, (for the car trunk, luggage, maybe backpack), but if I happen to run into a white sided Brooksi like Mikes last pick up, I don't think I would be able to pass her up.... and who knows what kind of Hybrids will catch my eye...

If anyone spots a guy with a backward black fox racing hat saturday hit me up. Be nice to put some faces to names!

And i too am looking for a corn, but if a nice looking hybrid or Milksnake is there i'll def be checking it out.

Looks like I'm going on Saturday. I'll be sporting the usual F.I.R. 10th anniversary T shirt. It's black with a cornsnake slithering through the pocket, and I'm ugly can't miss me! :grin01:

I have to work on the morrow...

and I have a honeydo list for the weekend. I won't know till late Saturday if we can make it on Sunday.

went today

today was not bad at all, a lot more spiders than i expected but they also had a lot of nice reptiles and a good # of 06 corns. I brought home a male anery striped to mate with my female anery in the future.

I'll have pics up soon.

there was a table with a good selection of hooks of all sizes. about 30 or so vendors and a good crowd.

have fun whoever goes sunday!

I ended up going today with Mike for a while but bought a two day ticket so I can go back with Joe tomorrow and meet up with everyone else. I did not leave empty handed today either - so there will be a post shortly with my new addition.

jcapicy - I did try to keep an eye out for you but didn't see anyone that fit your description. It was a little tightly packed in there though so I probably could've walked right past you and not noticed.

Nanci - I sent you a PM.

I am so jealous of you all down there with all your reptile shows. We only have a small one that runs once a month and it isn't much to talk about, even though I did get my last 2 snakes from there. I'd love to be able to pick and choose between shows to go to at any given time. Congrats on the new purchase and hope you all find that "something" special you may be looking for.

Back