• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

F2 butter X pastel motley

I've got to echo Barbara on the Crimson, nice wide bands on that one :cool:
And the rest ain't too shabby either :grin01:

Great pics :cheers:

Those are all very cool snakes. And ditto for the Crimson comments. That is a stunner!!!

I also think that maybe something might be going on with the two that looked like snows when they hatched. Especially the first one pictured.

Congrats on some great hatchlings :cheers:

Blutengel said:
The crimson is AMAZING! Question; don't you think the motley and butter that looked like snows first, could also be homo for other genes? Lots of possibilities....

With these parents there where 1024 different combinations possible.
The butter motley that looked like a snow can only be homo for hypo (25% chance).
When it was just out of the egg it looked like more like a coral snow, with lots of pink and only a few traces of yellow.

The amel is one of two who started looking like a snow.
Here is a pic of the other one:

rara2.jpg

At this time it looks so much like any other amel that i do not know wich one it was any more.

Hessel

Hessel; :bowdown: what amazing hatchlings, I can't believe the absolute beauty in colour and pattern you have acheived

Sweet clutch!!!! This makes me very glad I did this F1 breeding this year, and all the more anxious to see my own F2's!

Back