• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Fast?

Well on saturday i got a yearling anerythristic corn. He's really quite hyper.

I've been told there could be many reasons he moves very fast when i hold him, like.

He's insecure about his new surroundins ( Even though the lady told me i could handle him as much as i want)

Im restricting his movement?

Should i leave him for a few days to get into his new surroundings?

You should leave him alone for a few days and let him get used to his surrounding, only change water daily. Again you should not hold him for about 48 hours after eating. When you do start to handle him I believe I have read on this site to hold them only a few minutes a day and gradually increase time. Most Corn snakes are not a snake that will just sit curled around your arm, they are active and the little guys can be very fast, or just weem that way compared to larger ones. hope this helps, susan

you can handle him as much as you want, but not yet. I would give hims ome time to settle in first mate :crazy02:

Welcome to the site!!!!!!!! There is a lot of information here. Be sure to read the FAQ section in the forums. They answer a lot of questions. There is a search feature that answer many questions also.
There are a lot of great people here. Everybody is always willing to help.

Back