• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Fastest Growing Corns?

Todd120

What are your records for fastest growing hatchlings?

6 months of age?

12 months of age?

It's very interesting how they grow at such different speeds. I am just curious what the fastest you've seen is.

I can't go through all my records at the moment, but one of my hypo fire stripes from Nanci was 236 grams on her first birthday. If she's not my fastest growing, she's in the top 3, I'd say. In every clutch, there are some that just explode on you. And there will often be one or two that lag. And it compounds itself once the big ones are ready to move up to fuzzies sooner and the smaller ones are still on pinks, and so forth.

That's amazing. Ours is ready to go to fuzzies now. We have a bunch of pinkies left. I have been giving him two pinkies until the reptile show next month. We will pick up some fuzzies then. Then we either sell some pinkies, or buy another snake. lol

Back