• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Father of two clutches this year

BeniciaBrian

Snake Nerd
This ia Xray. I mated him with a amel and a lavender. They laid 17/15 eggs and all hatched.

Attachments

• xrayforweb.jpg
    xrayforweb.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
He's beautiful-
hey this is off subject, but i don't see many CA people on this site... do you know about the sacramento reptile show this weekend? (Aug. 2 & 3?) just wanted to spread the word if you didn't know and were interested...

Sac reptiel show

Thanks

Yes I know about the Sac reptile show, but I will not be going this year. I will be working this weekend. I went last year and really enjoyed it. Lots of snakes to look at and choose from. A lot of people attended last year. It was packed when I went.

Have fun if you go.

Antioch, CA here =)

Here is a link to the <a href="http://www.cityofsacramento.org/webtech/citycal/event.cfm?eventid=644">reptile show</a> in Sac. Hope that helps :)

Just like Benicia, I'll be working, but one of these days I'm going to make it to the Sacramento show. I've heard it's second best next to San Diego.

I missed last years show, but the 01 show was great- lots of cornsnake enthusiasts, as well as a great variety of other herps... definitely worth it. It is located on J street in the convention center.
Here's the info:
Sacramento Convention Center
1400 J. St
August 2nd & 3rd
10am-4pm
Info: 916-691-7387
[email protected]

here are directions via mapquest from bay area (from80):
Take CAPITAL CITY FRWY/ US-50 E/ I-80 BR E toward SACRAMENTO/ SOUTH LAKE TAHOE. 3.30 miles

Merge onto I-5 N toward CA-99/ REDDING. 1.19 miles

Take the J STREET exit toward DOWNTOWN. 0.25 miles

Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto J ST. 0.85 miles

hope that helps :)

I went to the expo. I looked around but I was mainly there just to enjoy seeing all the snakes and I didn't see any corns that really caught my eye. I did almost buy what I thought looked like a ghost but it was labeled "black corn" I dunno, I thought s/he looked really nice. Anyway, anyone else go?

Back