• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Fav morph?

Actually young blizzards are pink, but the white takes over as it gets older. I had a yearling blizzard that was pinkish white, and after another year, was 99% white with a pink glow.
My favorite right now happens be Plasma (Diffused Lavender). I like the grey/silver purpleness and pink cheeks. But this is today lol. If you ask next week or later 2nite even, I probably will say something else. So very hard to pick one as a fav!! I like just about all morphs :)

I like the blizzards and pied sided bloodreds. Actually, I am starting to like a lot more of them now that Im looking them up. lol

I like pied sided bloodreds. Actually, I am starting to like a lot more of them now that Im looking them up. lol

Here some pics of pied sided I produced
844d845e.jpg

f838caaf.jpg

fbbf4fbd.jpg

That last one is really pretty. =) I probably won't be getting a snake for a month or two. Still have to do more research. I've done research in the past but I need to freshen up my knowledge on them, I've only ever owned garter snakes (well they were my brothers) and they weren't cared for properly. How much do pied sided's go for?

I found out what the price of those pied sided's are...Too much for me right now. lol Maybe in the future I'll own one of those beauties.

Yeah I am starting to love all of them by looking at pictures and video....gosh imagine if I went to a reptile show. :eek: hahaha

trust me i went to my first show in Anaheim last weekend and I had such a hard time not whipping out my credit card lol. I wanted like every one i saw. my boyfriend had to literally drag me away from pretty much every booth lol. you should go to the show in Pasadena that's coming up. I was talking to one of the guys and he said it's a good show to go to because it's alot bigger.

I'm really digging the Hypo Pewters as of late. I love anything grey! And grey with some diffusion is like an early Christmas.
But like omni said, that's today haha. I tend to like a different type of grey/silver snake every week, and since there are only so many of these types of morphs, I'm sure it'll be cyclical eventually. Ask me again in about two months, and we'll probably be back on the hypo pewters ;)

But seriously -- http://iansvivarium.com/morphguide/hypopewter/
Gorgeous, or what? How could you not be in love? :eek:

I'm in love with orange snakes. I have an Amel male that right after a shed he looks neon orange with bright red saddles. I also have an Amel Motley het Caramel Stripe female that is a year old now, she is peachy pink right now with pinkish-red saddles. Then I have a Normal Stripe het Butter, he is more of a creamy tan with reddish brown stripes but still nice looking. Then I have a Normal het Amel mot or stripe he is interesting. Standing normally he looks like your average Normal, but up close you can see a red tint to his background that I have never seen in a normal before, maybe its because he is het Amel? Dunno. Lastly I have my darkling. She is some kind of Anery though with how pale her eyes are I am really leaning towards ghost. One day I will find a hypo het anery to test her to. Or Anery het hypo lol.

Well Bubblegums are at the top of my list simply because that is what my first corn is. I also like the Corals without hypo in them. But other than those pink snakes I mostly love the grays. Anery, Charcoal, Cinder, and Lavender. I really would love a Sunkissed Lavender corn! I also want a Hypo Plasma! Oh and I also like Ghost, Granite and Pewter... Geeze I think I have a problem....

Back