• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

fear of losing husband and kids lol

atm4747

Question how many of you out there have a significant other or children that give all kinds of gripe on the amount of time spent on the internet learning and chatting about your animals mine continually say they are divorcing me cause i spend so much time learning about our snakes or about our fish my husband always whines about me being on the computer even when I'm getting info i try to get him involved but hes not computer literate or willing to learn i guess you cant teach old dogs new tricks would love to hear everyones experiences and stories thanks and god bless

Yeah, but I think it's natural enough to have different hobbies! Thomas is mental about Battlefield II and can spend 10 hours straight plating when I'm at work and he's free and he thinks it's nuts how into the snakes I am!

princess said:
Yeah, but I think it's natural enough to have different hobbies! Thomas is mental about Battlefield II and can spend 10 hours straight plating when I'm at work and he's free and he thinks it's nuts how into the snakes I am!

We have three computers in the house, all of which my partner has built. He spends every free second he has on starwars games :(

I on the otherhand spend too much time on here ;)

And then we frolick with the snakes inbetween LOL

Back