• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Feed straight after shed?

Pierre28

My snake refused her feed on sunday as she was ready to shed although I wasnt certain, she has shed just today so is it ok to feed her now? Or shall I wait until the next time she was due a feed, which will be thursday?

Thanks!

When was the last time she/he ate? If they ate last Thursday they can certainly hang tight until then. If it's been since before her shed cycle began you can feed her today or wait. A snake can go a bit without feeding, so a couple more days won't hurt her!

In the end, it's your call! Perhaps since you just tried to feed her Sunday I would wait until Thursday.....just so you don't stress her out.

Yeah, she ate last Tuesday so I'll try her tonight, see how she gets on, she looks like she's looking for food is all.

Thanks for your help!

Back