• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Feeder rats

Stormy

Keeper of scaley things.
We have our own feeders breeding for our snakes and we have some large male rats that are just way to big for any of our snakes to eat.
Local pick up only.
Only asking 2$ each for these.

Well, If I would have brought my carrying cage with me I would drop by on my way back to NM and pick up one to start my own breeding colony...lol

lol. Could probably pick up a rubbermaid or something from petsmart. I know they make travel carry cases. Either way most of my big huge ones are males that I need to get rid of, but I do have a female or two that can go with them if you wanted.

I just talked to my wife about it and she punched me...LOL. She won't let me start breeding until I have a building away from the house set up for my rodents and snakes.

ROFL. Yeah they can get smelly sometimes but we found a way around that, plus a really good cleaning once a week.

Back