• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

feeders near yakima washington

nanna

I have 8 corns and one adult ball python and am looking for a feeder breeder in or near yakima washington I am going to get killed with shipping if I can take a road trip and get some I would rather have an enjoyable trip with my family then pay the post man. Thanks nanna

A couple options....
There are several of us in the western WA area, & you can go in on large orders with others.
There's a couple feeder breeders in the Puyallup area (I think) Glacier Rodents is one of them. They provide feeders for zoos & the general public. They are known for very high quality rodents.
There's another breeder, but I have only heard about her from another person. I will ask about that other breeder, but I think she's in the Puyallup area as well.
I generally get mine from Rodent Pro, because of the large orders. (I also feed whole prey to my ferrets.)
There's also a member of the PNWHS that orders large amounts of Rodent Pro feeders & will sell smaller amounts to local people.

feeders in yakima

:duck:
I live in spanaway washington i don't know if you want to buy feeders from me because i live so far away from you but.

I have about 15 to 20 feeders for 2.00 a piece. i know this is an old thread but i thought i would give it a try sense people need feeders these days i have sold at least 15 rats in two days. i gave 4 females and 1 male for a person who wanted to breed the 3 females were already pregnant so he got a deal on them they were already started to breed.

then i sold 8 feeders 2 larges and 6 mediums to some people who had a ball python and a boa. I started to breed three months ago and now i have gotten big enough to supply people who need to feed their snakes for the breeding season.

I have two big boa's my self my male is a 7 foot superhypo jungle male and my female is a 3 1/2 maybe 4 i haven't messured her lately she is a pastel het for salmon she has the pastel body and the salmon coloring. but i started to breed for them because i got tired of the stupid priceses at the petstores. so i will be ready when i breed my two snake's together when my female is ready to breed. :wavey:

Back