• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Feeding Babies

kenster

Well I figured since a few of the babies are now eating good I would get some updated pics.
Normal het amel poss het bloodred
06julyfeed.jpg

Amel poss het bloodred
06julyfeed1.jpg

Normal
06julyfeed2.jpg

Weird looking corn
06julyfeed3.jpg

Normal Motley also het snow
06julyfeed4.jpg

Normal Motley also het snow
06julyfeed5.jpg

Normal Motley (sorry about the dirty cup :shrugs: ) Het snow
06julyfeed6.jpg

Anery Motley het snow
06julyfeed7.jpg

Anery Motley het snow
06julyfeed8.jpg

There are a ton more but well the camera was dead and I didn't want to sit here all morning uploading pics..

Oh Connie, Stacy is het anery motley for sure since the last pics are all her babies. She laid 17 eggs of them 12 ate on the first offering guess they got her abily to eat and eat and well eat.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Normal Mot in the dirty cup. That one is stunning! :cheers:

Nice "weird looking corn" :rolleyes: LOL!

Yeah, she comes from a line that are not shy feeders. LOL

Lookin' good!

She's poss het amel and hypo, but not looking het amel from the results. Any hypo in her mate?

Connie her mate was a snow motley stripe, so no hypo. I would say the amel is a no go as well.

Zach, well everyone love the hognose nose so why not breed it into the corns?? :rolleyes:

And thanks everyone else for the compliments!

Back