• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

feeding day fun

daddio207

THUG FROG !
Two of my snakes decided to move up to larger prey ... ME !!!!! :laugh:

They are really sweet snakes. We use them in show & tells

Attachments

• eatme.jpg
    eatme.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 62
  • eatme1.jpg
    eatme1.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 62
Hey there daddio! How ya been?

Apologies for my tardiness to this party but I've been busier than mosquito at a nudist colony!

That said, I gotta tell ya that just a GLANCE at Miss Hoggy clamped on to one of your sock-covered toes was a chill-inducing experience! I guess you aren't too ticklish as you were able to snap a great picture there!

On behalf of those who are too ticklish to respond, I would like to thank you for a somewhat UNIQUE snapshot. I would hope that you fed Miss Hoggy soon after this unrewarding experience!

Thanx again for brightening my morning! :bowdown:

:eatsmiley

Lol. So funny. Looks like you have a sock snake!
She has A LOT of personality for sure!!

Hey there daddio! How ya been?

Apologies for my tardiness to this party but I've been busier than mosquito at a nudist colony!

That said, I gotta tell ya that just a GLANCE at Miss Hoggy clamped on to one of your sock-covered toes was a chill-inducing experience! I guess you aren't too ticklish as you were able to snap a great picture there!

On behalf of those who are too ticklish to respond, I would like to thank you for a somewhat UNIQUE snapshot. I would hope that you fed Miss Hoggy soon after this unrewarding experience!

Thanx again for brightening my morning!

:laugh: Oh yeah she got her mouse right after she finally decided I wasn't tasting quite right. She got all sock at first then when she worked her way to my toes I decided to end her attempt to eat me...
:crazy02:

Northern Pine?
Were you wading in rodents or something? LOL

LOL you would think so !
She is a pine gopher cross or so I was told when I bought her. She looks northern pine and I had her brother for awhile who looked gopher so I do believe she is a cross. She is so sweet but she definitely has a good feeding response and missed her FT rat and grabbed my pant leg. Same with the hognose :face_palm_02:

Back