• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Feeding Lucifer and Mace

JenC

Missin her snakes
Mace got a small rat down and it left a decent sized lump. Lucifer took 2 smalls again :) Over the past Month Lucifers head has gotten notceably larger and he's definately putting on weight/filling in... hes growing up so fast *sniff*

100_5224.jpg

100_5228.jpg

100_5231.jpg

100_5239.jpg

100_5246.jpg

And Lu

100_5226.jpg

100_5232.jpg

100_5236.jpg

100_5249.jpg

Well actually, its only a tad large for the baby burm. Left a good sized bump in him, like the equivalent of feeding and out of egg baby corn a pinky. And Lucifer, the bump is only barely noticeable, thats why he's been getting two.

snakeparadise said:
really great snakes,they grow fast when they are on rats :sidestep:

specially like the albino :crazy02:

Mhm. They grow well on rats.. screw mice lol.

Thanks guys. Lucifer is gunna shed within the next few days so be prepared for pics ;)

Lucifer has to be one of my favorite snakes posted here! He is, simply, gorgeous! If they didn't get so big ... I'd go looking for one just like him.:)
Mace is a very good looking girl too... and looks so cute (even while devouring a critter).:)
The photos are great!

Pasodama said:
Lucifer has to be one of my favorite snakes posted here! He is, simply, gorgeous! If they didn't get so big ... I'd go looking for one just like him.:)
Mace is a very good looking girl too... and looks so cute (even while devouring a critter).:)
The photos are great!

Thanks :) Im sure you'll love to see the pics of Lu after he sheds :) Its nice to know people really do like the animals i post :)

Your snakes are to die for....absolutely gorgeous! I'm new to snakes, only have a corn right now...what are Lucifer and Mace?

Would you put Lucifer around your neck and take a picture for us so we can see how large he is?

I'm just curious as to how big he is now.

Nekoda said:
Your snakes are to die for....absolutely gorgeous! I'm new to snakes, only have a corn right now...what are Lucifer and Mace?

Thanks you very much :)

Lucifer - Male White Phase albino Reticulated Python.
Mace - Male Granite 50% het albino burmese python.

GiantBlueberry said:
Would you put Lucifer around your neck and take a picture for us so we can see how large he is?

I'm just curious as to how big he is now.

Sure :) As soon as his meal gets digested a bit more :)

JenC said:
Thanks :) Im sure you'll love to see the pics of Lu after he sheds :) Its nice to know people really do like the animals i post :)

Look forward to seeing his after shed photos.:)

BTW Tell Mace that I apologize for calling him a girl.;)

Pasodama said:
Look forward to seeing his after shed photos.:)

BTW Tell Mace that I apologize for calling him a girl.;)

hahaha he doesnt mind. He's come to accept the fact that he DOES indeed look like a GIRL! ahahaha

Back