• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Feeding pictures..

missblackstar

Here are some photo's of Jynx having his feed after shedding the day before! Boy, was he hungry!!

CIMG0250.jpg

CIMG0257.jpg

CIMG0261.jpg

Now thats what i call a GRIN!!!! :grin01:

i love feeding pics...i guess i missed this one...anyways awesome pics...and yeah they seem to have a grin on their face when they're eating hehe...how old is he btw?

What morph is Jynx? He has the same really funny shaped saddles as one of my ghosts. Isn't it crazy how hungry they are after they shed? Most of mine will eat when they are blue, but they still act like they haven't been fed in a month after shedding! :shrugs:

i think may 05, but im not sure. He is an anery and i know he has some pastel in him too, i thought he has a bit of a ghost look about him, but i think im wrong there lol :rolleyes: He ate whilst he was in the blue too, but like you said it seems like he hadn't eaten for a month with the amount of time it took him to gobble it up!! I do have some other pics in the gallery (i think they are on page 2 at the moment) if you are interested in seeing full body pics..

Thank you for your comments, i was starting to think i was invisible!! :wavey:

by the way, i am really new to this so my knowledge of morphs is pretty poor so im sorry if i got anything wrong in what i just said! :)

Back