• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Feeding Time!!!

Sharkmatt

Archie has just taken his first feed since i got him home from the pet shop! :crazy02: I put a pinky in the tank bout 2 inches from him and he moved over to it and gave it a few tongue flicks. Then he yawned and gulped it down. I tried to get a picture but he'd wolfed it down before i could get hold of my camera! I left him alone and when i went back in 20 mins later he'd dissapeared into his warm hide. So all in all a successful endeavour. Just fingers crossed he won't regurge now.

Yeah i had read about that but cheers for the heads up. I put it on the back of one of his hides so he ingested it on a smooth surface. I just didn't wanna handle him too much for his first feed cos i haven't really handled him at all yet. I got him last thursday so i've fed him tonight and i'm gonna try a first proper handling on friday night so it gives him 3 days to digest properly.

Back