• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

few pics of my weird and wonderful pets

metallica fish

snake is called odin. and is on much bigger mice than the ones in the pics. hes just over 30 inch long

DSCF1420.jpg

SNV31256.jpg

DSCF1452.jpg

i caught the spider at work the other week. eats small crickets. and im scared of it!

DSCF1362.jpg

DSCF1453.jpg

when i got the scorp she was very nice and calm. but seen as though the wife pokes it all the time, its pretty aggressive now! shes called ORION

DSCF1436.jpg

DSCF1447.jpg

SNV31268.jpg

cheers for looking
fish

Nice Pets!! Ya know, I read somewhere that if you put a drop of liquor on a scorpions back, they will instantly go insane and sting itself to death. Is this true? I'm not even remotely suggesting you do this, but it's something that I read.

Very nice pets!!

Love them all! I had an Emperoro Scorp when I was a kid... LOL. Those things are greedy eaters! Drop in 5 crickets and they're all dead... one in the mouth, 2-3 in the claws, and the other lying on the ground dying from the sting... Amazing critters those scorps!!!

Oooooh what specie of spider is that? Looks a bit like some sort of labyrinth spider. :O

Odin is adorable as well!

Back