• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Figured I should introduce myself!

FireDrake

Scaled For Your Pleasure
Hi I am Sarah,

I'm not really new to this, corns or this forum. I've been lurking :)

But since I have started back in with corn snakes, I thought I might use this forum some....sooo....

I got my very first corn snake, Basilisk almost exactly 7 years ago, and we all know what happened next!

When I first decided I would try my hand at breeding snakes, the obvious choice was corns. Back then there was only one hypo and two anerys. Lavenders and Pewters were way too expensive to even consider! I collected a nice few snakes of various morphs with definite plans. Eventually I realized that with what I had, in the first generation of babies I would mostly get normals! Disappointed in my corn genetics, and more and more interested in Bearded Dragons, I sold off all but one of my former corn snakes. (I could never sell Basilisk) This was years ago, and here I am again, raising baby corns. What's wrong with me? Seriously though, even though I got out of the corn business I never stopped liking them or drooling over the new and exciting morphs. This time around my snakes have a varied group of genetics that are bound to get me some really interesting babies in the first generation. Here they are:

1.0 Amelanistic
1.0 Bloodred het amel
1.0 Butter Motley
1.1 Amel Hurricane Motley het butter
1.1 Lavender het hypo
0.1 Crimson
0.1 Caramel het butter
0.1 Pewter

Thanks for looking!

Reactions: Kat
Yeah I have beardies!

I also have a pair of bairds rats, 3 balls, 2 dart frogs and leopard geckos

Thanks!

Sarah

Sarah,

Poison Dart Frogs .......... ahhhhhhh. I LOVE PDF's.

I have a pair of D. tincs: Surinam Cobalts and 0.0.2 D. Luec.

Cool!

they are great, I have two bronze and turquoise D. auratus. They are wonderful little dudes!!

hello...........and welcome to the forum. probably was the addiction that brought you back, i don't know if you can run from it forever. the link in my signature will give you answers to most questions you may have. welcome again. :wavey:

welcome, just 1 question about snakes, i know that a hybrid id when 2 different species are bred, but what is a coloubrid? i noticed it in yor reptile art section of ur syt

Welcome to the forums, Sarah! Just one question.....

Why do you have a page entitled "Chupacabra" on your website?

Are you selling snakes, beardies, AND goat suckers? :grin01:

regards,
jazz

LOL

I used to have a beardie named Chupacabra, and when I set up the website that was her page, or something, and I could never figure out how to change it, hoping no one would notice that, hehe.

Sarah

FireDrake said:
LOL

I used to have a beardie named Chupacabra, and when I set up the website that was her page, or something, and I could never figure out how to change it, hoping no one would notice that, hehe.

Sarah
If there's something to make fun of, you better believe that Dale WILL find it! :rolleyes: Welcome back to corns! Make sure to share your other critters in the chit-chat section. Especially your beardies!

Bobo's Mama said:
If there's something to make fun of, you better believe that Dale WILL find it!
Nah, Becky.....occupational hazard. When I look at a new website, I look at the entire site, sometimes to the point of pulling the page's source code.

There's a reason there's a geek in this screen name. :grin01:

regards,
jazz

Back