• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Finally Back!

Jcapicy

Veritas Aequitas
So after a few months and moving, which unfortunately resulted in me selling all of my corns and all of my rats, I am back on the forum. The only family members I kept were my female sunfire bearded dragon and my ball python.

I am considering getting another snake or more than one!!! It will possibly be another corn, but I haven't made up my mind yet. I know if I go to Repticon in Orlando in Feb. that I will likely come home with something. That always seems to happen!

But, I just wanted to say hello to everyone.

Thanks! It's good to be back.

Bonus is no more roomates so I'm only limited by my lease! That and I try not to get a snake that grows much over 5 or 6 feet. Just trying to make a final decision! I always wanted to pick of a Striped Lav so am leaning toward that. But also looking at some of the smaller pythons and boas.

Back