• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Finally did some photo taking tonight...

lyndy299

Do what with the who now?
Thought I'd post some pictures of my four.

This is Spice, an '05 amel, my first snake, paid for with my first pay from my first job. Total sweetie. I literally couldn't part with her. A year was bad enough when I was in student halls last year! A dream to handle, always sheds in one piece and aggresive feeder. She's a happy camper.

ForumSpice.jpg

This is Evil, an '06 anery, my second snake, named because she doesn't tolerate handling very well, she never has done. She also passes time when she's been put back in her viv after feeding and when generally disturbed, about 6" off the ground hissing and bouncing in strike position watching your every move....rather than just going to hide. I'm the only one I know with any fondness towards her....as she tends to automatically strike at anyone who isn't me....especially men.

ForumGoodLight.jpg

Bad lighting...but she tolerated handling tonight...
ForumBadLight.jpg

And next, the two little ones. Both '08.

This is Lola (named from the movie Run Lola Run...great movie). As far as I know she was produced from Miami X Crimson pairing. She was sold as Miami but I reckon she's probably a normal, time will tell, I'll see how she matures. I picked her out of a reptile shop a day in. She'd come from a private breeder and luckily her tub showed hatch, shed and feed records still. There was no water bowl in her tub and I couldn't say no to that face. She drank A LOT when she came home.

Forum1.jpg

And finally, Peter, my little ghost. Photo's dont show it, but he does have the ruby/blue eyes. I'm pretty sure he'll grow out of it though. I got him the day after my grandad's funeral back in October. When I was young my granda used to call me Peter or Jock to wind me up (being a little girl, you can imagine). That's where he got his name. Hopefully I can breed from him in a few years, that way, in some way, I guess I can remember my grandad. Sounds wierd, I know. Here he is anyway;
Forum3.jpg

Forum2-1.jpg

Thanks for looking, comments appreciated.
Lynda

Great snakes!! That ghost is adorable! (and I too loved the movie "Run, Lola, Run." Saw it in High school and haven't been able to find it since... now that you reminded me, I"m going to have to go search around the net now!!)

You can get Run Lola Run on amazon, it is AMAZING.
Thanks for the kind comments everyone.

Back