• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

finally got some pictures of koa posted!!

courtney1121

courtney
here are some pictures of koa.
(also in album)

DSC03104.jpg

DSC03098.jpg

DSC03095.jpg

DSC03085.jpg

DSC03084.jpg

DSC03081.jpg

DSC03080.jpg

DSC03077.jpg

DSC03076.jpg

DSC03075.jpg

amelanistic + anerythristic = snow : white body with pale blotches and a yellow chin and neck.
amelanistic + charcoal = blizzard : almost complety white snake.

yeah i mean he was my first corn snake so I didn't know anything so I was just reusing what he said. guess he didn't know wth he was talking about. lol. glad to see people on here know lol.

your case not is so bad, bat i know a guy hwo buy a "female" tarantula, almost adult. and "she" has molted in a adult male => will live a few months, and after his will die :uhoh:

the passion breeders disapear, and the "make money" breeders are much more :uzi:

oh no! that sucks! did he take it back to the sellercandclike complain? cuz that's not right! and i agree with you. a mix up on what kind of cornsnake isn't so bad but his case that really sucks.

Back