• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Finally home with new babies

oldsnow

Hrmmmm........
Picked these two up from Daryl and Jim's table this weekend. Let's start with the 1.0 Ghost motley het. stripe. (Yes, asked about the genetics on day two and there is stripe in there).

Still need a name for these two, so feel free to help. Nothing too fancy, or difficult for a 3-year old to pronounce though please, lol.

Attachments

• DSCN2040.JPG
    DSCN2040.JPG
    153.3 KB · Views: 142
  • DSCN2043.JPG
    DSCN2043.JPG
    186.3 KB · Views: 140
  • DSCN2046.JPG
    DSCN2046.JPG
    184.4 KB · Views: 141
  • DSCN2052.JPG
    DSCN2052.JPG
    161.7 KB · Views: 140
  • DSCN2055.JPG
    DSCN2055.JPG
    177.3 KB · Views: 244
And now for the 0.1 Hypo stripe ph. Caramel. She's a tiny little thing compared to the male at only 14g, but at least I have a use for my left over pinks now :dancer:

Attachments

• DSCN2030.JPG
    DSCN2030.JPG
    179.5 KB · Views: 239
  • DSCN2031.JPG
    DSCN2031.JPG
    166.6 KB · Views: 139
  • DSCN2032.JPG
    DSCN2032.JPG
    176.9 KB · Views: 140
  • DSCN2038.JPG
    DSCN2038.JPG
    155.9 KB · Views: 139
  • DSCN2037.JPG
    DSCN2037.JPG
    166.8 KB · Views: 137
They're cuties! I especially like the male's eyes, and the little female has an especially good stripe. Nice pickups, whatever names they eventually get. I like Casper and Pippi as possibilities. Those are simple and have references that your little boy should appreciate. Of course, I'm sure he has his own ideas. We ended up with a dog named Waffles when we let a young son choose the name!

Well as a possible breeding pair my wife suggested Casper and Wendy once casper was mentioned. I think casper suits him well since he is a ghost so that one will probably stick. Not too sure about wendy but I will try it out on little man and see what he thinks.

Well me and the little man decided to go with Casper for the male and Kat for the female. I didn't think Wendy sounded right like my wife was suggesting, guess she's still stuck on Peter Pan. Either way, everyone meet Casper, the not so friendly ghost, and Kat.

Back