• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Finally - Male Cinder

sweet~nichole~marie

Tallulah's Mama
Cinder has been one of my must-have morphs since last year. I have a 1.2 miami het cinder trio from Carol, but I also wanted a cinder male to go with the group to increase my chances of cinder babies for future projects.

I have been keeping a close eye on Jen's cinder clutches and picked my baby as soon as she had chosen her own keepers. Well, today I finally got him.

I am so excited. When I met Jen at the Expo she said he was in shed but I could tell he had that nice red color I was looking for.

Well, he ended up shedding about 30 minutes after I got him home ~LOL~ so I was able to see his true colors. He is so pretty!!!! I LOVE him. Thanks, Jen! And she has been taking such good care for him. He is already 14g! What a beast.

So, here is my lovely Tabor . . . I finally got my cinder! Whoot!!!

8-13-101600x450.jpg

Isn't he pretty?

8-13-102600x548.jpg

He's got pink cheeks like my pewter!

8-13-104600x467.jpg

And my favorite pic of the day!

8-13-106600x467.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Wow he must feel right at home, he shed his skin and made himself comfortable! Kinda like kicking off your shoes when you get home lol
Thanks for posting pics of him, & it was great to see you yesterday!

Wow...you are blessed to have him!!!!
he is so verrrrry cute!
I love the pink cheeks....will he keep those when he is grown up?

I think I might need a cinder.......

Thanks everyone! I really love him. He is really mellow, also. Not twitchy like some babies can be. I didn't have to hold on to him to keep him from flying off my hand :)

Wow he must feel right at home, he shed his skin and made himself comfortable! Kinda like kicking off your shoes when you get home lol
Thanks for posting pics of him, & it was great to see you yesterday!

I was so surprised! I went in to check on his and there was his skin! ~LOL~ It was great seeing you again, also.

Wow...you are blessed to have him!!!!
he is so verrrrry cute!
I love the pink cheeks....will he keep those when he is grown up?

I think I might need a cinder.......

Yes, everyone should get a cinder! Jen still has some left :) ~LOL~

I'm not sure about the pink cheeks. I have never noticed them before in pics of cinders people have posted. I'm not sure if that is because I never noticed or if they didn't. ~LOL~ Only time will tell!

Back