• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Finished shedding need help

Caleb McGuire

My cornsake finished sheeding and i am just wondering whenever he will eat. he finished yesterday but he did a bad job. He still has about a inch of skin still on his tail when do you think he will be ready to eat?

My cornsake finished sheeding and i am just wondering whenever he will eat. he finished yesterday but he did a bad job. He still has about a inch of skin still on his tail when do you think he will be ready to eat?

After you help him remove the patch of skin from is tail.

To help with that......you can dampen a towel and let the snake crawl through that until it come off. Help rub it off, softly.

Look up at the top of this section for a sticky on bad/incomplete sheds. You can feed him after the remainder of the shed comes off, but it's important for the shed to be off or it will kill his tail.

...or it will kill his tail.
umm Nanci? ;)

What Nanci means is repeated build ups of stuck sheds tend to occur at the tip off the tail, and will cut off circulation and cause the tip to fall off, at best...it could lead to an infection at worse...

Back