• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

First F/T!

nitetygress

Kiara just ate her first F/T pinky! She didnt even hesitate once she sensed it's heat she downed it really fast. She will be at least 16g by next feeding so I was thinking to start giving her two at a time. Considering her lack of skill at wrangling live pinkys, I'm glad she's taken so well to F/T, didnt even need to cut the pink at all, which is nice. Not that I would hesitate if it was necessary. :)

How much has she eaten for you in the past? Did the f/t leave a large lump in her belly?
I'd hold off on feeding her on 2 until you know she'll be able to handle 1 f/t every five days with a large lump in her belly. Are they large pinks or more newborn size. My Brogan that we got from a herp show 2 months ago who is suppose to have been born last july is just now on large pinks and soon to be ready for MAYBE small fuzzies, but 2 large pinks I think would be too much for him. He has taken 2 small pinks for the last 2 feedings only because that was all the petstore had for pinks. I'd try upping the size of the pink or going to a peach fuzzie and see how she takes it..TJMO.

Back