• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

First Hookup-Minerva and Albus

germantank22

Hi All,

Just had my, well second observed, lock-up with albus and minerva! Albus is a ghost motley het stripe (from PJ @ PJCReptiles) and Minerva is an anery mot het hypo stripe (from TNT Reptiles).

I also got this "incubator" from ThinkGeek that Nanci (?) recommended. Seems to work pretty well! http://www.thinkgeek.com/homeoffice/gear/6ad2/
Hopefully it will serve to cool some beverages after the pippies are out!

Enjoy the pics (1. Hookup 2. Minerva 3. Albus)

Thanks,
jim

Attachments

• cs.mating.jpg
    cs.mating.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 80
  • cs.minerva.jpg
    cs.minerva.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 80
  • cs.albus.jpg
    cs.albus.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 79
They are both beautiful! Congrats on the lock ups. I'm a Harry Potter fan, and in a way it's a little strange to think about Albus and Minerva breeding LOL!!!

Thank you! It's a little better to think about minerva and albus, as compared to the ginny & albus hook-up that I decided not to go with! haha

Congrats on the hook up. We are currently in the process of re-reading all the HP books, can't wait for the last movie!

Back