• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

First time corn owner

sarahpede

I am the proud owner of a brand new normal corn we just picked him or her up today! me and my friend were looking at the albinos but one looked deformed...so the store owner said she didnt want to sell her till she was cheacked out and the other albino corn was kinda "jumpy" but she still really pretty and there is always adding more corn to the colection later :D ....since they didnt know if she was male or female we decided to name her (we have just desided to choose female as a gender) Jammie so it could go either way! She is not my first reptile but is my first snake wich im happy i finaly took the plunge to get. I have alot of pets... as of current split betwwen two houses are 8 gold fish, 6 fancy mice, 5 chickens, 2-3 dogs(one of are dogs is owned also by my step brother and moves back and forth), 6 cats, 6 parakeets, 3 cockatiels...and trust me we used to have many more and now i have my beautiful Jammie. She is currently in a 10 gallon till she gets a little bigger she probably just an inch or 2 over a foot long and about alittle bit thicker then a pencil. she was fed today and is fed every 6th day (or twice a 7 day week) she is feeding on pinkies and from her feeding record has not missed a feed in the last month and a half (when the store got her in) so im very happy about that. more about me is that im 15 going into grade 10 in high school i am dyslexic so please be patient with my spelling and i would love to become an entomologist when im an adult. Thank you so much for reading i hope to learn alot here

Hi :wavey: Welcome! Congrats on your new baby!! I only had my first one a week before adding a second one. They're addicting ;)

I know there so cool I know I want to add at least one more but Iwould like to try and wait it out a few weeks ifI can to ensure but get the best they can get as now as im getting older some of my pets are 100% mine like my mice and orignaly I had only planed on 1-2 well that changed but I know Ican not pass six because well i just would not have the funds to take care of everyone. Also i have read some conflicting things on how long they live. So how long do they actuly live as a genral standerd for a well cared for corn?

I have some still going strong from '01, and one '99. Past 20 years isn't unheard of, a few on this forum I'm pretty sure are past 25.

Back