• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

first time ever

susang

:dancer::dancer:OK, I'm one of the gang, this is my first pippy ever. Last year my eggs died. I had two clutches this year and Murphy struck one clutch day 50 I had a ikky feelings so I slit one egg, one by one they were all duds, no yolk, no evidence of babies.
My other clutch laid on April 13th had first pip today day 77. Yes I slit the one egg on day 75, well more then a slit. That one has been about half way out today the other pipped on it's own about 4 hours ago. They are Normal x Creamsicle. I'm happy

Attachments

• Picture 1018.jpg
    Picture 1018.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 129
Yay pippies! I have my fingers and toes crossed for you that the female is het amel so you get a few creamsicles like Tony! I am so happy for you!! It's a kick isn't it?

Oh, yeah! Congrats, Susan! :) I'm quite thrilled for you! :) Now, what do you plan to do with all of those new babies?! :cheers:

I recently cut way back on my snakes. I'm down to four adults. If by some odd chance my female Normal was het amel and a baby comes out looking like Daddy I'll keep it, but otherwise they're are going to reptile store.
This is Daddy

Attachments

• Picture 419.jpg
    Picture 419.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 118
I have to say I was running around like a fool laughing and screaming, it was a rush. I've seen lots of farm animals born this was second best, first best fowling.

:eek: OMG! I can't believe I missed this thread :eek:

HUGE congratulations Susan and welcome to the pippy club :)

Don't worry about running round shouting, screaming, laughing or clapping when your first pippy arrives, I do that every year :crazy02:

Can't wait to see pics of the little darlings once they are out and shed, so don't forget to keep us posted :)

Best wishes,

Well three are out, more have slit and I've seen a couple more noses. The sad thing is they had to go to reptile shop today for babysitting, as we are going out of town tomorrow for five days. I managed to get one pic and not a great one.
When I left the shop I was crying, I'll see them next week but they will all be out by then.

Attachments

• Picture 1020.jpg
    Picture 1020.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 32
Back