• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

First time snake owner

FirstCorn

Hi everybody my name is John I am from England and this is my new corn snake his name is monty. I have had him for 1 month now and he is great. I have been browsing this forum ever since I got him for advice but have now decided to sign up.
dsc00077pf7.jpg

Hi John, welcome.
Most of the time you can find out what you need to know by browsing like you did. It's also nice to know there's always people to answer questions.

Welcome! And thank you for taking the time to browse! That's definitely one of those steps in the right direction. Welcome to the addiction. LOL.

Back