• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Fluorescents

Rich Z

Administrator
Staff member
fluorescent40.jpg

I wish I could keep them ALL!
:eek:

Those are real nice looking! I never knew that Fluorescents could be that attracting!!!

Thats amazing! I was wondering how you get that morph? Is it snow green spot with amel?? That might sound really stupid but just an uneducated guess! :D

ahhhhhh my eyes, now you have to pay for my medical charges rich, or you could just give me one of those beauties. and i would also like to know how you get those, rachel says the she thinks green snow and amel, well i have a half green and half pink snow, but no amel, does that count, well any who just keep up the good work there RICH Z.

Hey Rich u do some good work I got a Fluorescent and a Type A from your 2002 hatch...they are doing great they look amazing and they feed very well
Thanks for being one of the good Breeders out there.... Alwayz knocking out good quality Corns

They do look great

Indyshark said:
What do these snakes look like when they are grown? They are too cute!

To your ? do they look cute ...Yes they do... They are great lookin really brite in color and one of the best lookin corns i ever seen .... they are my Fav pets around the house is my 2 Corns Fluorescent and Type A.... I reccomend owning one so you can see them every day with aww .... I would only Buy from Rich/serpenco...Because they are great breeders which ensure great Snakes.... Thanks Serpenco/Rich for a good first off the web order really impressed with everything u do....Thanks Chigy:D

Back