• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Forgot to introduce myself...HOW RUDE!

northwestcorns

Good Morning everyone,

I joined about three weeks ago. I have had snakes for about 25 years, but didn't get my first Corn until 3 years ago. Cobra the cornsnake came from PetSmart. I realized that was a mistake when he hadn't eaten for 2-3 weeks. I ended up consulting Kathy Love. Then Cobra escaped and my cat caught him. After I rescued him unharmed, he started eating and never looked back. That was in Sept of 06.

I now have 12 Cornsnakes, and a couple of other species, including a 17 year old ball python I got as a baby.
4 of my 12 Corns I got just recently from Mr. Soderburg (0.1 Ultramel and 1.0 Charcoal) and from Emanon (0.1 Hypo Bloodred and 1.0 Bloodred ph Hypo Lav) on this forum.

I joined this forum on Ms. Love's advice to meet other corn enthusiasts and to glean as much info as I can. I've luckily never had problems with the keeping and management of my snakes, but I'm starting to think about breeding and learning ALOT about different morphs. Right now my favorite morph is the Amel Bloodred, which I still want to get. Also, I love the ZigZag and the stripe patterns, which I have a couple of.

I want to be an active member of the list and I hope to learn ALOT. The people on this list seem to be really knowledgeable and willing to assist. I hope to be able to help folks on topics I'm familiar with. Mostly though, I just like looking at pictures of everyone's beautiful collections and new babies. I just hope I don't go broke during hatchling season!http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif

Hi!! Welcome to the forum!!! I guess you're a true example of the idea that snakes can be addicting!!! :)

Welcome aboard! Glad you're here with us.

Amel Bloodreds??? You love FIRE! LOL. I've got a couple of those too. They're awesome!

Back