• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Found my snake but...

nova

aspiring Breeder
i found it dead this morning on my street. coiled up with its mouth dried open. R.I.P. Pinky. My favorite snake. This means I have to find another snow. Pinky II hopefully will be on the way.

How sad how did it get loss??? Im so sorry you had to actually find it... if you didnt know then you could of thought of how it was still alive...

Nova, I'm very sorry to hear that.

I lost my escape artist yesterday, but he was in a drawer in the same room. I thought he was long gone because I remembered the door being open...

Sorry man,very sad to hear that i am definetly sorry enough for you and i did not even lose the snake!!!

Jr Nimeskern: she liked to stay in the spot between the lid and cage. My mom opened the cage to take her out and she fell to the ground and bolted. My mom is handicaped so she couldnt run after it.

I am going to try to get either a candy cane, snow, creamsicile or some others from rich but I dont have 60+ bucks. Any Ideas on how to get them cheaper, even if its from another breeder, (sorry Rich but i cant affoard to spend lots of money. (its a good thing i breed my own mice and give them to my vet for free vet care)

http://www.kingsnake.com/market/

that is classifides. if you dont find anything there...if you look around you will find a huge list of breeders. But it will always be costly because of shipping and stuff. You should check you local exotic petshops. Sorry about your snake hun. If you tell me what state you live in I can give you a herp page for that area....ANother place you can get snakes is at expos and conventions in your area. Check your state local herp society for that information.

:( sry to her that man. i had a turtle die once i put hot water in his tank by mistake and the heatlamp heated it up had to go to dinner came back and he was dead. i feel your pain :/

Sorry for your loss, must of been horrible to find it like that but I suppose at least you know and will not be wondering where it could be.

How horrible for you to have to see her like that. Thats the worst. I found my little dog on the road and I can't think of her without that image popping up. I hope you get another soon, it will help fill the space.

:( Colleen

Nova, you live near enough Westchester to get to the July expo without too much hassle. Check out www.reptileexpo.com for more info and directions. They will probably have tons upon tons of new hatchlings for good prices. Sorry about your loss and good luck.

Back