• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Frederica - '06 Ultramel Anery

rosecat

I was taking some pics for comparison for another thread on here, so I figured I might as well turn it into a photo shoot. Luckily she was being very cooperative so I got several good pics.

Enjoy :)

Attachments

• frederica2s.jpg
    frederica2s.jpg
    209.7 KB · Views: 146
  • frederica3s.jpg
    frederica3s.jpg
    253.6 KB · Views: 146
  • frederica4s.jpg
    frederica4s.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 146
  • frederica5s.jpg
    frederica5s.jpg
    208.2 KB · Views: 146
  • frederica6s.jpg
    frederica6s.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 147
She sure is gorgeous! There is definitely something about ultra & ultramel anerys that capture your attention...

Our big boy hooked up with a snow this year and we're crossing our fingers for an entire clutch of ultramel anerys to prove him out as ultra.

She sure is gorgeous! There is definitely something about ultra & ultramel anerys that capture your attention...

Our big boy hooked up with a snow this year and we're crossing our fingers for an entire clutch of ultramel anerys to prove him out as ultra.

Oh, I would love to have one if you end up with some hatchlings. Of course, pending they are in my price range. ;) I can't afford expensive, but sometimes I have expensive taste. :headbang:

When do you expect them to hatch? I will be on the lookout.

Sorry rosecat, I know this is off topic. Not trying to highjack your thread. :awcrap:

lol when i first read that I thought you were talking about eggs from Frederica ... and i was confused. I'll be breeding her in 2009.

The one's I've seen were priced at about $150/ea

lol when i first read that I thought you were talking about eggs from Frederica ... and i was confused. I'll be breeding her in 2009.

The one's I've seen were priced at about $150/ea
That's what we paid for our male, but we paid less than half that for the female we picked up this year. The prices have really dropped on the Ultramels, Ultras, and Ultramel Anerys. :shrugs: Other morphs combined with Ultra is still way up there, but the more common ones (amel and anery) seem to have dropped.

Amazing! That's the first ultramel Anery I've seen that I've been impressed with. It seems as though the majority of the ones I've seen have had an extremely high amount of yellow.

I love the phantom like look of yours.

Back