• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Freebie!

DAND

Usually when someone come to my table asking "do you want this?" it really means "hey buddy, I'm trying to sell this for way more than it's worth." Not yesterday. :cool:

Attachments

• show.JPG
    show.JPG
    112.1 KB · Views: 149
Yesterday must have been national give a snake away day. I got a BRB for free yesterday.

Great looking normal there Dand.

:eek1: He's a Bigg'un!

Fantastic Freebie! Saturday was 4 free Snakes day for me :cheers:

Where was I for all this? maybe you have to have more than one snake to get one? And that's huge, and cool :D.

I hope you can fatten him up before he wastes away to nothing...

No one gave me a snake yesterday, either.

Nanci

DAND said:
Usually when someone come to my table asking "do you want this?" it really means "hey buddy, I'm trying to sell this for way more than it's worth." Not yesterday. :cool:
so has he got quite a fatty lower end there? looks a little podgy.. i have one like that with fatty lumps.
nice colours though.

cornmorphs said:
so has he got quite a fatty lower end there? looks a little podgy.. i have one like that with fatty lumps.
nice colours though.

Yeah, I may have to put it on the tread mill.

Roy Munson said:
Nice pick-up, David. And the price was right. But go easy on the Armor-All before the next photo shoot, ok? :grin01:

Thanks. That’s the just shed look.

diamondlil said:
That's a nice dark looking snake. Is it wild-caught?

Nope.

Attachments

• show2.JPG
    show2.JPG
    129.2 KB · Views: 53
Ah, much better lighting. I wonder why he was a give-away...He's got such nice wide black borders.

Nanci

Niiiiice! Why don't people ever give me stuff I can use!? I always get stuff like underfed Burmese pythons that I have to find homes for!

The first pic was great, but that second one was great. Love the colors on him. It's amazing what a shed will do to a snake.

Back