• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

frequent flyer miles?

MastersHaven

*Hopelessly Addicted*
ok now!

I JUST realised that most everyone here has like 1000+ 's posts and I have only a matter of maybe 300...
how is that possible? I am one of the most long winded folks around.... :grin01:

:rolleyes: I guess that doesnt mean anything when in a internet forum where typing skills are a must.... I knew that that typing class I took ohhh so many years ago (and just barely inched by in with 25 WPM) was gonna sneak up on me and bite me right on the a$$ some day! :sidestep:

:shrugs: and until recently I did not know that these things are like frequent flyer miles! :eek1: They add up to help your rep. right?

:crazy02: Guess I have some posting to do, huh?

Well some people post more, others less - I don't have the thousand yet!
rep # adds up with both the amount of posts & length of time you've been a member and & from other people repping you and the green squares are from when others rep you

MastersHaven said:
I JUST realised that most everyone here has like 1000+ 's posts and I have only a matter of maybe 300...

I noticed that same thing just a couple of months ago. So now I'm taking steps to correct the situation. :grin01:

Actually, I have only recently started posting a bit more. I'm still nowhere near the pace that same people keep. :)

BTW, from reading what some people type in their posts I didn't realize typing skills were a must. Just type like crazy and then hit spell check!

I guess I'm just going to have to make it a rule to post at least once in each forum section everyday and go from there...LOL

:rolleyes: I have gotta earn me some of those little green squares!

:wavey:

MastersHaven said:
:shrugs: and until recently I did not know that these things are like frequent flyer miles! :eek1: They add up to help your rep. right?

:crazy02: Guess I have some posting to do, huh?

Don't forget that quality almost always rules over quantity!!

D80

I don't actually remember posting almost 300 posts! lol I just glance at the number and its gone up by loads! it only feels like I've posted about 100.

Drizzt80 said:
Don't forget that quality almost always rules over quantity!!

D80

Yes! I would have to agree!
maybe that is why my numbers are kind of low...
I try to post only when it is something I feel strongly about or feel I can offer some type of insight (which is usually not often) then there are the times that I am just feeling goofy or opinionated and I drop in a post.

apparently I don't have as much to say about as many things as I thought I did!
*for anyone that knows me -- to hear me say that must really be hilarious! :roflmao:

i would rather have 300 posts and been here for a long time, than having thousands of posts and been here a short while

Yeah I know what you mean, There was someone who had been here who had about 120 posts after about a week and a half, but if you looked the post history they were all like an average of two words.. :rolleyes:

*looks at post count*
What am I at now? 15? lol. It is better for someone to have few, well-spoken posts than a few hundred posts that all say: "lyk zomg d00d i luff j0r snayk11!"

CARattler40 said:
*looks at post count*
What am I at now? 15? lol. It is better for someone to have few, well-spoken posts than a few hundred posts that all say: "lyk zomg d00d i luff j0r snayk11!"

:roflmao: HOW TRUE IS THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back