• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Fresh hatchling Video!

reptile_jones

Well this was a test breeding for my male Hypo het. Lavender strip. I suspect that he may have Miami in his back ground. So this year i breed him to a Miami just to see what would come out. At this time most look like normals to me but their is a few few that look a bit different. I'll just have to wait till after a few shed to know for sure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVQyjayrevk

Last edited:
Very cute! The dog barking in the background got my dogs' attention. LOL
(This must be the clutch you told me about, when I got Tikaani.)

I'd love to see how these guys develop.

Very cute! The dog barking in the background got my dogs' attention. LOL
(This must be the clutch you told me about, when I got Tikaani.)

I'd love to see how these guys develop.

Yep this is the one. I'll get some shot after they shed.

I like the banded one you were handling towards the end of the video. :D

That one dose have an interesting look. I've dubbed it "shark tooth".

Back