• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Freya the little normal

mudvaynechic75110

Procrastinate Now!
I finally got some pictures of Freya. Even though she's in blue, she still eats like a champ.

Pretty blurry, but I still like it. (and FWIW, she normally eats fuzzies, but since she was in blue I decided to give her 2 pinkies I had left over)
s5008830tc8.jpg

Really blurry, but it's so funny when she eats with her head sticking up like that.
s5008833qr1.jpg

I finally found the macro button...but I accidentally focused on her body instead of her face. Eh, I still like how it turned out.
s5008848resizeduw4.jpg

They might not be the thickest borders ever, but I like 'em
s5008855resizedgr4.jpg

I never noticed her little black "teeth" until this picture.
s5008862resizedkm5.jpg

I tried forever to get a ventral shot, and this is the best I could do.
s5008863resizedfr0.jpg

Well, hope you like her! I know I do.​

Don't worry I know what you mean, my shots are always blurry. Those last few shots are really good though, especially that belly one that's great. Well you have to update us when she is done shedding.

Thanks guys!

Jimmyman28 said:
Don't worry I know what you mean, my shots are always blurry. Those last few shots are really good though, especially that belly one that's great. Well you have to update us when she is done shedding.

Ya, it was really hard trying to take pictures through a plastic container with flash.
I was pretty pleased with the last few...but I think the camera did all the work.

Williv said:
Great looking normal! Sometimes it's hard to compete with nature, even with all the morphs out there now. Update us after the shed.

The first picture I ever saw of a corn snake was a normal and at the time no morph could compete in my eyes. Although, now I have a new appreciation for the "high end" morphs because I know how much work goes into making them. But look wise, I think normals will always be my favorite.

I'll definitely update after she sheds. This is only her second time with me so I'm all sorts of giddy. :crazy02:

Back