• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Frist time worrie with Pagan

Pagan

Pagan will take a mouse every weekend inless she is starting to shead her skin , will this time is is way driffrent I wasted 3 of her mice TV dinners I thaw for her in a glass of hot water ,and she seems very restless , she shead her skin 4 days ago ' then yeaserday I found out Pagan is a girl after calling her a she sents I'm owned her , Pagan laid an egg my frist time ever seeing one I have no male corn so I know the wont hatch , then today another , how long before she will eat again ? she will eat 4 adult mice a month but this Saterday comeing up will be a 5 weeks sents she last ate , how long can she go with out eating , and how many eggs can she lay

this is my frist time dealing with her not eating are having laiding eggs , when I got up this morning Pagain laying on a cluster of eggs,I know they wont hatch should I move her and take the eggs are will she bite me ? she has never biten me in her life

Back