• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Frosted?

GHostCornSnake

when i got him in 03' the said he was a Frosted ghost can anyone confirm on deny this or tell me anything ells about his morphs?

That Ghost does not look frosted to me. But it is a STUNNING Ghost none the less.

Do a forum search on "frosted" and you'll see what yours is missing.

Depending on who you speak to you will get a different answer. Some would say Frosted is the addition of Gray Rat. Others would say it's just the "Frosted" look that occurs. I believe there was a debate over this in the past. Try doing a search for Frosted and I'm sure you'll find a thread or two on the subject.

SilentLore said:
That Ghost does not look frosted to me. But it is a STUNNING Ghost none the less.

Do a forum search on "frosted" and you'll see what yours is missing.

thats..ive alwondered why mine is lighter colored ghost. most i see are a darker color.

I recently traded my female Ghost to another member on this board, she is quite a light specimin as well and has quite a pink wash to her.

Just as with any morph, they all very in appearence.
:cheers:

948810f2.jpg

GHostCornSnake said:
when i got him in 03' the said he was a Frosted ghost can anyone confirm on deny this or tell me anything ells about his morphs?

It looks like a great Pastel Ghost.

Back