• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Fun clutch - motley-striped x amel striped (cubed) with surprise :)

SnakeAround

Formerly Blutengel
The photo's are crappy quickies taken while boxing them but they will do to show how cute some are :) I bred my normal motley to an amel het striped a couple of years ago and out came a nice amel cubed. This year I crossed her back to her father and they surprised me with two snows :) No aneries though.

The amel motley -stripeds show hardly any motley pattern, except the snow. But he amels have white borders! They have no belly checks as expected. Both cubed stripeds are almost perfectly patterned and the snow striped is as well :) I think this is gonna be a nice little clutch to have in my hatchling closet for the time being :)

vixen_amel_cubed.jpg

vixen_amel_mot_close_flits.jpg

vixen_amel_mot_close_up.jpg

vixen_normal_cubed.jpg

vixen_snow_mot.jpg

vixen_snow_striped.jpg

Wow, some very nice looking little babies. :) I love your Snow Stripe, soooo cute. The Motley's a doll too. Congrats!

LOL the snow striped is sold already, regardless the gender, and the normal cubed if it is a male :) And an amel motley is being decided over. WOW, I love Facebook :)

YAY they all shed, and ate while still on the table in their bins after placing the pinkies with them :) I have taken new photo's but no time to upload them now. Maybe tomorrow or else the day after. The normal cubed and the snow striped are sold already :)

Back