• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

fyi American Rodent specials

Traci1

This will be my first time ordering from them, but thought since they have some specials going and free shipping for orders of $100 or more (for some states), I'd give them a try. If you are interested here's the link!

link

I buy from American Rodent at the local Reptile Swap. Quality is good so far, although they're not vacuum packed like some of the more expensive online vendors

We used to buy from them at the swap when his pinks were 20 to 25 cents each, but when pinks went up to 30-35 cents a piece and online they're 13 to 19 cents a piece, that got pricey (especially when going through 200-400 pinks a week). The savings of going online through other suppliers bought us a mouse freezer for storage.

I've got nothing bad to say about Brian/ARS, he's just priced out of the range I was willing to pay while feeding all these babies.

Yea I too noticed the higher prices at the swap compared to online, even at his own website. But for me with only 3 snakes it's still a better deal than paying for shipping on an online order

this time I only ordered from their "specials"...I would have to see what the better value would be if I were to order off of the regular price list. (Lower per mouse price plus shipping charges from other online companies, or higher per mouse price with free shipping from Am. Rodent)

Thanks for the heads up. I just was just thinking about ordering several of the sizes they have on sale. If the math works out and I'll be saving money, I may have to give them a try. :)

Back