• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

gas (stove) or electricity

aljecan

I live in Spain and wish to use gas heat since electricity is very> > expensive. Has anyone here had any experience (good or bad) using gasheat> > with snakes?
Tnx.

It shouldn't be a problem.
You might have low humidity but also long as you keep that in check you should be fine.

The problem of moisture there is, because in my town (Melilla) almost always have 70 to 90% humidity and there are many days that we have 100%
then it is not toxic Gas (stove) for the snakes? Could I use? As could do to make in a part of Tapper and other outside hot and cold with heated with gas (stove) is impossible or is not necessary.

PD. Excuse my English, I use online translator thanks
greetings

I guess you just have to heat the whole room to 80F at a minimum, then, and they don't get a gradient.

I guess you just have to heat the whole room to 80F at a minimum, then, and they don't get a gradient.

Yes, I had thought, put the room at a temperature 82 to 86 F or so.
But it is not necessary to make the gradient, or just put the room temperature at 82 to 86 f is enough? Are you something happen to my snakes if they do not get the gradient?
Greetings

Yes, I had thought, put the room at a temperature 82 to 86 F or so.
But it is not necessary to make the gradient, or just put the room temperature at 82 to 86 f is enough? Are you something happen to my snakes if they do not get the gradient?
Greetings

They will be fine. I have a room just for snakes and it's kept at around 82 all the time. They do very well.

Then they put the gas stove and maintain a 82 F at night and they lower the temperature, I hope that everything goes well, thank you very much everybody for your responses and especially to Kathy Love, to apologize for my English because I am using an online translator (google Translator) jejeje
greetings :cheers::cheers:

Back