• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

getting a little worried myself....

wisconsin

brandon
my baby motley ghost who hatched on jan 2nd this year ate the last time on feb 3rd in california where i got him shipped from. i live in wisconsin. i got the little guy 11 days ago and he hasn't eaten yet---should this be cause for concern or he just needs more time to settle in?

i have an UTH, humidity between 35-60% (fluctuates when i mist it) and substrate is aspen---water dish and hides on both ends---what should i do????

i would contact the person you got him from, and ask what he was feeding on. You might have to be a little more aggressive with his food - braining, cutting, scenting, etc. Are you feeting him frozen? Are you warming them up enough? There are a lot of little factors that can come into play when a young one doesnt eat. Do you know if he's pooped?

You mention that you have a UTH, but you don't mention what the temperatures are. Do you have a thermostat/rheostat and a thermometer? If your temps are off, it could be causng refusals, too.

It's possible that yours won't eat unless it's in a dark box, or something similar. I have three that I have to put in a small container and place in a box and close to get them to eat. I second the idea of calling the breeder and finding out how they've been feeding.

Back