• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Ghost Motley - Diffused??

mikehayn

comments on this little girl please...I bred her from a ghost motley/stripe & ghost motley. As soon as she came out I could see she was very different from her siblings and I decided very quickly to hold her back. She has heavy diffusion on her sides and her belly doesn't seem to be typically white. I don't really have any breeding plans for her either...the only thing I can think of doing is putting her back with her father (obviously when she is older). But what about pairing her with a Bloodred male??? Suggestions...

Attachments

• diff1.jpg
    diff1.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 101
  • diff2.jpg
    diff2.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 102
  • diff3.jpg
    diff3.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 98
She is gorgeous Mike!!!!

She certainly had a "diffused" look about her doesn't she? lol Very pretty little ghost!!!

I think you should scrap all your plans with her and send her to me! lol ;)

Many motleys are missing the pattern down the sides, or in her case have a "vanishing stripe". My lavender motley has the same thing going on.

Dahlia1-1.jpg

The thing that gets me going hmmm is the belly... there looks to be two perfect lines of seperated checks.... If there is no diffused gene in mum or dad then its impossible for her to be homo or het for it.

Back